First N' Glass
At First N Glass, we are committed to making sure your experience is the best it can be. In fact, we believe that your satisfaction is so important that we stand behind it with our 5-Point Service Pledge:
1. Inspect vehicle for pre-existing damage.
2. The broken windshield is completely removed. The existing adhesive is then removed. To make a proper installation such that there are no water leaks, the existing adhesive must be remove to ensure proper setting for the new adhesive.
3. The new windshield is primered to ensure a reliable seal. We use premium primers here to ensure a high quality seal.
4. A Urethane adhesive is then applied to the vehicle frame. To ensure that the a quality seal, urethane must be applied equally to all sides where the windshield will make contact with the frame. The vehicle is safe to drive in an about half hour to one hour for most installations. We use only premium quality urethane to ensure the highest quality seals for your vehicle.
5. The new windshield is set in place and the moulding, cowl, and wipers are reattached. In some cases, your windshield will require a new moulding with the installation. Our installers will inform you if your moulding will require to be changed. It is imperative to have a moulding which properly fits your windshield
Every First N Glass repair and replacement is covered by our warranty for as long as you own or lease your vehicle. If you are not completely satisfied with your windshield repair or have any problems with your auto glass replacement, contact our Customer Service Hotline at (800) 217-4515